Here it is the what’s new:
Entity Framework 6.1.3 just contain fixes to high priority issues that have been reported on the 6.1.2 release. The fixes include:
- Query: Regression in EF 6.1.2: OUTER APPLY introduced and more compex queries for 1:1 relationships and “let” clause
- TPT problem with hiding base class property in inherited class
- DbMigration.Sql fails when the word ‘go’ is contained in the text
- Create compatibility flag for UnionAll and Intersect flattening support
- Query with multiple Includes does not work in 6.1.2 (working in 6.1.1)
- “You have an error in your SQL syntax” after upgrading from EF 6.1.1 to 6.1.2
The runtime as usual is available on NuGet.
Tooling download direct links (you only need to install the tooling if you want to create models using the EF Designer, or generate a Code First model from an existing database):
- Download tooling for Visual Studio 2012
- Download tooling for Visual Studio 2013
- The tooling will be included in future releases of Visual Studio 2015 (currently in preview).
More info directly from ADO.NET Blog
The EF team are also working on another update to EF6 while working on the next major version of EF (Entity Framework 7).