Skip to content
- Log on as admin user with RDP
- Create a local (not Microsoft account) account with the name that would be before the @ (i.e. qwerty if the MS email were firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Give to the created local user the “Remote Desktop Users” rights.
- Now log off as admin
- Remote desktop and use username .\qwerty (note no @outlook.com)
- Now navigate to the new win10 settings user interface “PC Settings -> Users and Accounts ->” and link the local account with your Microsoft account.
- Log out
- Now log in using .\email@example.com
- If you want you can login as admin and give administrator rights to the user.